Hey presto. I’ve been truly amazed by the article’15 Surprising Things Productive People Do Differently’ by Kevin Kruse in Forbes magazine. This piece of simple magic gave a clue what billionaires, celebs and successful business owners do to…be even more successful. And indeed there are useful tips to implement in our daily routine. So what the billionaires, Olympians and successful entrepreneurs have in common?
They schedule almost everything they do. And no, they don’t have to do list because almost every minute of their life is already planned and they consistently stick to it. They deal with things almost immediately and don’t come back to the task again and again. Also they don’t ever forget about their bodies- they sleep, eat, exercise and meditate.
There are 5 simple steps to follow billionaire’s routine:
- Plan everything from the first to the last minute of the day and focus at one task at the time- no more year planners and to do list, schedule every 15 minutes of your life, including sleeping, eating and leisure time.
- Stick to your schedule, don’t procrastinate or get disorganized- once is written is almost set on stone, it is all about avoiding all the impulses you are getting form all over the world, do what you have planned and be consistent.
- Don’t waste your time on social media, checking e-mails hundreds of times or unnecessary meetings- we love social media and all this buzz, but you have only one life, do something worthwhile and learn how to distinguish valuable from unnecessary.
- Be assertive, learn how to say “no” unless something really fascinate you straight away- instead of saying ‘yes’ to every job or task, learn how to choose only the best one and most valuable one.
- Delegate every job which doesn’t involve strategic decision- website designing, admin, accounting, copywriting, inventing a product, marketing, PR-that’s entrepreneurs daily to do list. But if you get to the stage when you afford to delegate as many tasks as possible to different people, you will free your mind for new ideas and further development.
So now we know. The most successful people simply value their existence and don’t waste their time. I wonder what do they do if their wife or husband for example decides to throw a surprise party or turns up at their office in sexy lingerie to distract them?;-)
There are always limitations when you are entrepreneur at the beginning of your journey. For example we are not able to pay for certain things to outsource them. Therefore many of us do everything ourselves and can’t focus on brand development. However in this particular case, the most useful strategy is to deal with one task at the time and don’t get distracted. Let’s learn from the best. So what will be your advice for successful routine for entrepreneurs?
If you like these simple tips how to become more successful, simply press SHARE button, to share your love on FACEBOOK or TWITTER or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Don’t forget about or new FB Group Emotional Branding UK and join to discuss the latest.
Enjoy your day!